Wednesday, June 14, 2006

1 and a half hrs more!

wahhh get paid to surf the internet...
RIGHT.....
gdness. my mgr came in today but only for a pathetic hr den she scooted off for a brain storming session wif the other HODs. its a retreat dat takes up an entire working day.
i'm bored once agn. and lonely. heh.
so here i am blogging once agn.. surfing singtel website to chk out hps, abercrombie website (omg the tank tops n singlets r BLOODY ex!), blog surfing, sms chatting, klkk in the office (in hokkien: kiah lai kiah kee), lunch for abt 2hrs, fixing earrings, going to the toilet... yup, so eventful huh.
so its the final countdown of my wednesday.
it's alr 4.40pm now. so abt 1 and a half hrs more b4 i scoot on off. heading to city hall to meet my dearest sissy poop for dnr along wif her besties. its my sis's bday tmr!!! =)
i hope she'll like e lil surprise i'm gonna gif her tmr.
will tell u guys only aft tmr k! hehe. so bear wif me pls. thanks.
i usually suck at pulling off surprises but at least i try n do my best la huh. hehe.
okie folks! i shall go act busy n go surf the internet agn! catch ya'll another time! ;)

peace out!

No comments: